Nothing can ever be as quality-guaranteed as Japanese curry

Japanese curry for dinner tonight. This is probably the 6th time i've made it. The only variation i made was marinating the chicken before stir-frying it. I might've added a little too much water but it'll thicken over time. Hehe... yumm~


I've been addicted to croissants for the past few days. Apply strawberry jam and thick cream to every bite and sipping ice coffee during afternoon tea time has been my favourite luxury. I gotta watch my calorie intake though LOL~


After dinner, i tried to make chocolate chip biscotti since i've never tried making it before. I've already got all the ingredients from my previous baking trials (except choco chip, which i bought earlier in the arvo). However, i cut all the ingredients by half since it's my first time making it and I don't wanna let the extra ingredients go to waste. I'm not sure if this proves to be a smart choice eventually... coz the biscotti were not so successful. They were too dry and I didn't have the appropriate knife to cut the fragile loaf of biscotti, so they ended up quite crushed. Didn't wanna take a photo of failed products LOL~ The taste is still quite awesome, but i guess there are some things that you have to make in bulk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment