Nuffnang welcome pack

The first thing I saw when I woke up this morning was this:


I was sooooo excited because I've never received something this big through the mail before! Ms. paperplanes mentioned about this welcome pack to me before but I didn't expect to receive it this fast!! Inside this fabulous box are these goodies:


A thank-you note from Nuffnang together with Coles & Myer $10 Gift card.

And many more goodies from Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards, Redken, John West, Leggo’s, and Spring Valley!

I've been cooking a lot lately so i'm sure I will find John West's tuna & beans and Leggo's Italian beef casserole useful for my culinary adventure (^_^) As for Redken's hair products, they will definitely aid me in my attempt to find the perfect haircare products for my hair.

Just when I was brainstorming my ideas about the perfect way to spend my $10 Coles & Myer gift card in order to try my luck at turning $10 to $100, I found out that the Nuffnang Coles & Myer gift card competition is already closed!! *sobs* Nevertheless, I will still try my best to come up with my own way of spending that $10 gift card. Afterall, it's the adventure of discovering the ways in which I can utilise the $10 that matters.

I'd like to thank Nuffnang for the welcome pack, and Ms.paperplanes for introducing me to Nuffnang. Blogging has never been more fun!!

3 comments:

annemichelle said...

Hihihi... Omg... A special mention :P

Unknown said...

Hehe... you're the one who motivated me to sign up for nuffnang afterall =)

Spicy Sharon said...

Awhhh How come Nuffnang din send me those before!!! =(

Post a Comment