John west Tuna & Beans challenge


I received my John West Tuna & Beans few weeks ago in the Nuffnang welcome pack. I haven't managed to stretch my cooking imagination too far yet, so i decided to follow the recipe posted by Leigh in here and make my own variations:

- John West Tuna & Beans (Capsicum, sweet corn, red kidney beans & chilli)
- Turkey strips
- Ham
- Mozzarella cheese
- Leggo's pizza sauce sachets


Sneak peek while it's sizzling and baking in the oven:

Tadaa!!!


I wasn't so optimistic about the taste at first because i don't really like kidney beans. But as I opened the can, the smell of tuna & capsicum was so overwhelming that I don't even care about the kidney beans anymore!!! If i wasn't so focused on my hesitation towards the kidney beans at first, I would've used the spork and eat it out of the can right away!


Another highlight to this pizza is the Leggo's pizza sauce! It would make a beginner cook like me seem like a pizza master. It tasted just like those pizza paste from Domino's and other pizza stores. I will not hesitate to buy John West Tuna & Beans from Coles during my next grocery shopping, and I'll make more pizzas from the remaining 3 sachets of Leggo's pizza sauce and pizza bases!!!

Thanks Nuffnang for this delicious meal and Leigh for the creative ideas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh yummm! i would never have thought of putting tuna on a pizza ._.' but that looks so good that i might actually try it :D ! x

ufobaby said...

I got the idea from someone else and it actually turned out really good!!! You should also try the Leggo's pizza sauce. It was awesome!!

PS: Thanks for dropping a comment =P

Post a Comment