Sunset


This photo was taken while I was walking towards the South Juniors community club across the road together with my housemate. It was nearly forming the colours of the rainbow but I couldn't capture it with my phone camera. I hope one day I would be able to enjoy the scene of sunrise + sunset from the beach.

I went to check out the gym and swimming pool in the community club. After so many years of procrastination, I think i'll finally sign up for a gym membership lol~ (though procrastination hasn't ended yet since i haven't actually signed up for it). Looking at so many people exercising in the gym made me feel so fat and inactive. In one day, i've probably moved less muscles than even handicapped people LOL~ I hope Ms.paperplanes & my other housemate (Ms.E) would sign up for the gym membership as well...so that I will be more motivated to go to the gym =P

2 comments:

annemichelle said...

"In one day, i've probably moved less muscles than even handicapped people"
hahahaha this made me laugh! hihihi

ufobaby said...

Haha... sadly, it's probably true to a large extent XP

Post a Comment