Happy Birthday Dad!


When I came across this card design on Etsy, I seeked my sis' opinion and purchased it right away. This card managed to describe my dad best since he is working in the fashion industry. His obsession with fancy clothings, jeans, bags and shoes and his awesome attention to details has undoubtedly made fashion industry the right field of job for him. Of course there are many more things that he would love to try doing... if only he has the time to. And having been working to support his family ever since he was 12, he probably didn't have any options to explore his interests at all. I hope that one day i would be able to shoulder some of his burdens, so that he'll get to experience many more wonderful and great things out there that, thanks to him, I have been fortunate enough to experience them myself. Without him, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be whoever I am today. Happy Birthday Dad!!! Love you always!


0 comments:

Post a Comment